Today I saw the movie Unplanned for the third time.
I counted 54 people in the theatre; Maureen counted 60. Not a bad turnout for a sunny Sunday afternoon when most people were probably outside soaking up the gorgeous July sun, a picture perfect summer day that was neither too humid nor too hot.
Here are the reasons the pro-aborts hate this movie, in no particular order.
- It is a movie of hope–that people can and do turn their back on their support for abortion
- Praying outside abortion clinics can and does reduce the number of abortions
- Women can and do regret their abortions
- Planned Parenthood really is all about the abortions and not about other health services
- Abortion doctors make a lot of money from abortions
- Planned Parenthood is funded by some very big names
- Planned Parenthood took Abby Johnson to court and lost
- Pro-life people really do care about the women who have abortions
- Praying for loved ones who support abortion really can and does make a difference
- The devil may be in the details but God is in the movie
- Pro-life lobbying finally brought Unplanned to a theatre near you–in Canada no less. Who could have predicted that? Justin Trudeau, feminist extraordinaire, eat your heart out.
And last but definitely not least–all the huffing and puffing from Canada’s loud radical extreme abortion lobby helped Unplanned to succeed at the box office. I never thought I’d thank the pro-abortions for anything. I was wrong.