Pope Francis is like a canary in the coal mine, identifying toxic trends in our society, then, offering hope as he suggests Christian solutions to family issues. The expression “a canary in the coal mine” refers to caged canaries miners would bring with them into mine tunnels. These birds were used in Britain right up until… Continue reading Pope Francis: A Canary in a Coal Mine
Praise the Lord
- * MASS TIMES / PARISHES *
- * PARISHES ONLINE during the Corona Pandemic
- * PRAYERS
- * SEASONAL CLASSICS
Search your topic
- In India, Cardinal Alencherry again rejects allegations of illegal land deals
- Massachusetts Hospital Employees, Citing Religious Concerns to COVID Vaccines, Sue to Keep Their Jobs
- If a School of Philosophy Lacks Wonder, It Is Not True Philosophy
- November 12: The Holy Priest-Martyr Josaphat, Archbishop of Polotsk
- November 8: Synaxis of the Archangel Michael and the Other Bodiless Powers of Heaven,
- You can argue with a Marxist, but not with a Catholic progressive.
- Twenty-Fourth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 7; November 7, 2021.
- ‘Dune’: A cautionary tale of the dangers of messianism
- Ask everything! Pope’s 6 questions to see if our prayer is courageous