Earlier today Cdl. Dolan of New York tweeted: “With the clear and cogent clarification of the successor of St. Peter, there now exists no loophole to morally justify capital punishment.” The supposedly clear and cogent clarification that Dolan has in mind must be Pope Francis’ 2018 modification of the Catechism of the Catholic Church to […]
Praise the Lord
- * MASS TIMES / PARISHES *
- * PARISHES ONLINE during the Corona Pandemic
- * PRAYERS
- * SEASONAL CLASSICS
Search your topic
- Saint Joseph: Foster Father, Virginal Father, Real Father?
- In India, Cardinal Alencherry again rejects allegations of illegal land deals
- Massachusetts Hospital Employees, Citing Religious Concerns to COVID Vaccines, Sue to Keep Their Jobs
- If a School of Philosophy Lacks Wonder, It Is Not True Philosophy
- November 12: The Holy Priest-Martyr Josaphat, Archbishop of Polotsk
- November 8: Synaxis of the Archangel Michael and the Other Bodiless Powers of Heaven,
- You can argue with a Marxist, but not with a Catholic progressive.
- Twenty-Fourth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 7; November 7, 2021.
- ‘Dune’: A cautionary tale of the dangers of messianism