How beautiful is the encouragement an elderly person manages to pass on to a young person who is seeking the meaning of faith and of life! It is truly the mission of grandparents, the vocation of the elderly. The words of grandparents have special value for the young. And the young know it. (Pope Francis)… Continue reading The Irreplaceable Role of a Grandmother
Praise the Lord
- * MASS TIMES / PARISHES *
- * PARISHES ONLINE during the Corona Pandemic
- * PRAYERS
- * SEASONAL CLASSICS
Search your topic
- Assisted suicide deaths are not what you think they are.
- Catholic doctor honored for service during COVID-19 pandemic
- Saint Joseph: Foster Father, Virginal Father, Real Father?
- In India, Cardinal Alencherry again rejects allegations of illegal land deals
- Massachusetts Hospital Employees, Citing Religious Concerns to COVID Vaccines, Sue to Keep Their Jobs
- If a School of Philosophy Lacks Wonder, It Is Not True Philosophy
- November 12: The Holy Priest-Martyr Josaphat, Archbishop of Polotsk
- November 8: Synaxis of the Archangel Michael and the Other Bodiless Powers of Heaven,
- You can argue with a Marxist, but not with a Catholic progressive.