Jesus, the Son of God, kept things simple by explaining complex spiritual truths in parables and stories which even illiterate fishermen and children could understand. The Almighty spoke and interacted with people on their level. People with a worldly mindset often thought Jesus spoke in riddles but those whose hearts and spirits were open understood the gist.… Continue reading Keep It Simple
Praise the Lord
- * MASS TIMES / PARISHES *
- * PARISHES ONLINE during the Corona Pandemic
- * PRAYERS
- * SEASONAL CLASSICS
Search your topic
- Assisted suicide deaths are not what you think they are.
- Catholic doctor honored for service during COVID-19 pandemic
- Saint Joseph: Foster Father, Virginal Father, Real Father?
- In India, Cardinal Alencherry again rejects allegations of illegal land deals
- Massachusetts Hospital Employees, Citing Religious Concerns to COVID Vaccines, Sue to Keep Their Jobs
- If a School of Philosophy Lacks Wonder, It Is Not True Philosophy
- November 12: The Holy Priest-Martyr Josaphat, Archbishop of Polotsk
- November 8: Synaxis of the Archangel Michael and the Other Bodiless Powers of Heaven,
- You can argue with a Marxist, but not with a Catholic progressive.