What do the movies Peggy Sue Got Married, X-Men, Men in Black 3, Star Trek IV, and Back to the Future have in common?The same thing the novels A Christmas Carol, Rip Van Winkle, and Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban have in common. They all feature time travel, a popular device in film and fiction.Time travel overcomes the limits of reality. Like the ancient human desire to fly, time travel frees us from one of the basic limitations of existence—and least for as long as it takes to finish the book or movie.There’s precious little chance that science will
Praise the Lord
- * MASS TIMES / PARISHES *
- * PARISHES ONLINE during the Corona Pandemic
- * PRAYERS
- * SEASONAL CLASSICS
Search your topic
- 5 Ways to bring Ignatian spirituality into your daily life
- Olympic Games Tokyo, Stearns County Fair Sauk Centre
- Is killing ever good? A conversation about active assistance in dying
- Introduction to Christology 101 — 3 Things You Should Read to Know Christ Better
- Vatican Bank: Fr George do you launder money and help terrorists?
- Mother Angelica’s monastery elects new abbess, asks for ‘continued prayers’
- ‘Abortion is not health care’: Members of Congress speak out against proposed abortion billing rule
- British Columbia (MAiD) euthanasia deaths hit record highs.
- Aug 31: The Placing of the Precious Sash of Our Most Holy Lady the Mother of God in Calcoprateia (942)