The Vatican has just issued the Holy Father’s post-synodal letter on youth, Christus vivit, finished on March 25th, but just now open to the public. I have yet to read it, but, upon first glance, amongst many good exhortations, the document seems to contain also a number of ambiguous statements we have come to expect from this Magisterium, words which must be interpreted in light of Scripture and Tradition – not the other way around. As Pope Pius XII put it, we interpret the less clear in light of the more clear and, we would add, the less authoritative in
Praise the Lord
- * MASS TIMES / PARISHES *
- * PARISHES ONLINE during the Corona Pandemic
- * PRAYERS
- * SEASONAL CLASSICS
Search your topic
- Olympic Games Tokyo, Stearns County Fair Sauk Centre
- Is killing ever good? A conversation about active assistance in dying
- Introduction to Christology 101 — 3 Things You Should Read to Know Christ Better
- Vatican Bank: Fr George do you launder money and help terrorists?
- Mother Angelica’s monastery elects new abbess, asks for ‘continued prayers’
- ‘Abortion is not health care’: Members of Congress speak out against proposed abortion billing rule
- British Columbia (MAiD) euthanasia deaths hit record highs.
- Aug 31: The Placing of the Precious Sash of Our Most Holy Lady the Mother of God in Calcoprateia (942)
- Fourteenth Sunday after Pentecost; The Beheading of the Honourable and Glorious Prophet, Forerunner and Baptist John; Aug 29