Let me ask you respectfully: why are you here?Why have you gathered in this church this morning?I recognize there are many different reasons why you decided to come to Mass this Sunday. But I hope that for many the chief reason is the one St. Paul gives in today’s second reading:because the Good News has been proclaimed to you;becuase you accepted it, stand firm in it, and believe you are being saved by it.Specifically, I hope we are here because we believe that Christ died for our sins, that he was buried and that he was raised on the third
Praise the Lord
- * MASS TIMES / PARISHES *
- * PARISHES ONLINE during the Corona Pandemic
- * PRAYERS
- * SEASONAL CLASSICS
Search your topic
- Pope Francis: Samaritans are rapists and murderers
- Deadline Looms to Save Hospice Society. Purchase your DHS membership.
- The Vatican Observatory has fought fire, COVID-19, and even moths to reach the stars
- How to perfect the autumn at-home date night as parents of young children
- Is France winning the war, unlike these USA, against vax mandates and “passes”?
- When St. Therese dressed up as Joan of Arc (and the sad story of the photo)
- Sir David Amess death: Catholic bishop calls for last rites to be recognized as ‘emergency service’
- *Don’t Give Up On Me* Police Tribute
- Los Angeles removes name of St. Junipero Serra from park where statue was toppled