QNE Round Up: Week One June 2017
June Week One: QNE Round Up
- Bishop Robert Barron: Silence and the Meaning of the Mass
- Cardinal Sarah Confronts the Dictatorship of Noise
- Cardinal Sarah: We Need Silence, to Hold to Doctrine and to Pray
- Developing a Canon and Schema of Liturgical Art for the Churches of the Roman Rite (Part 1)
- Dr. Peter Kwasniewski: At The Vanguard of Catholic Renewal
- Eucharisticum Mysterium, issued on May 25 1967, shows the conflict between innovation and tradition
- How Do We Teach Beauty?
- Liturgical Music is a Prayer, not a Performance
- Reclaiming the Ancient Beauty of the Latin Rite
- Renewal in the Church: Send My Roots Rain
- Restoring Beauty in the Church’s Liturgy
- Sacred Music And The Need For Beauty
- Sacred Music, the Need for Beauty, and the Beatific Vision
- The Priestly Character of Ad Orientem Worship: (NLM) Guest Article by Zachary Thomas (Part 1)
- The Priestly Character of Ad Orientem Worship: Guest Article by Zachary Thomas (Part 2)
- The Priestly Character of Ad Orientem Worship: Guest Article by Zachary Thomas (Part 3)
- Why Catholics Honor The VIrgin Mary
- Why Do Catholics Make The Sign Of The Cross Before Praying?
Important hold overs will be… held over for the edification (education, amusement…) of the faithful.