1. Do the best you can at your job each day. Do not put things off.
2. Be competent. Strive to learn what you do not know.
3. Bring a zealous drive to your work
4. Be conscientious and take due care of the brothers.
5. Learn from mistakes and apologize when necessary.
6. Effect change by being able to identify, study and confront problems.
7. Do not deny problems.
8. Be Catholic without compromise.
9. Beware elitism and cliques.
10. Do not be afraid of offending someone. Refer to #5.
11. Be polite: return phone calls, emails, letters.
12. Actively work toward identifying and accomplishing your goals.
13. Forward ho! Once your gait is set, do not look back. That is, do not rehash decisions unnecessarily
especially when they involve others!